5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Hop on a camel for a 30-minute ride—included with this private half-day tour. Gain from the expertise and personalized attention of an Egyptologist as your guide to the Giza Plateau. Enjoy photo ops of the Great Sphinx and the Great Pyramid at Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Lunch and hotel transport by minivan are included.
- Private half-day tour with 30-minute camel ride at the Giza Plateau
- See the three Giza pyramids with an Egyptologist tour guide
- The Great Pyramid at Giza provides a variety of photo ops
- Entrance fees, light lunch, and hotel transport by minivan included
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
1 H camel ride around Giza Pyramids
Local Light Lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fess to all the sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Cairo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 5 Hour Half-Day Tour 9 Giza Pyramids Sphinx 1 H Camel Ride, Lunch ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 5 Hour Half-Day Tour 9 Giza Pyramids Sphinx 1 H Camel Ride, Lunch ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 5 Hour Half-Day Tour 9 Giza Pyramids Sphinx 1 H Camel Ride, Lunch ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 5 Hour Half-Day Tour 9 Giza Pyramids Sphinx 1 H Camel Ride, Lunch ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Tickets were reserved and allow us to access quickly the site, we were drove inside and did not have to walk to much under hot weather." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tahrir SquareNile RiverBabylon FortressKhan Al-KhaliliCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Hakim MosquePharaonic VillageCoptic MuseumIslamic CairoColossus of Ramses II at MemphisSaqqara (Sakkara)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun Mosque