4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See Cairo from a fresh perspective on this private tour of ancient mosques, streets, bazaars, and more of the old walled city, Islamic Cairo. Your private driver picks up and drops off direct from your Cairo or Giza hotel, with onboard Wi-Fi to ensure you don’t waste a minute. Your Egyptologist clues you in to sights including the notorious Khan Al-Khalili, the ancient city gates, and a 16th-century trading inn.
- Private guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage–listed Islamic Cairo
- Travel in style with a modern vehicle, licensed tourist driver, and Wi-Fi
- See the city at morning, afternoon, evening, or night: the choice is yours
- Picks up and drops off from hotels all over Cairo and Giza, saving time
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Private tourist guide (Egyptology)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Fun Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour to Khan Elkhalili & Islamic Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour to Khan Elkhalili & Islamic Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tour to Khan Elkhalili & Islamic Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour to Khan Elkhalili & Islamic Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHistorical Tours - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Hakim MosqueBabylon FortressTahrir SquareDahshurPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Pharaonic VillageAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Coptic MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Nile RiverIslamic CairoAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ben Ezra SynagogueGayer-Anderson Museum