5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visiting Cairo’s Giza Pyramids independently means arranging cabs and going without a guide who can explain the 4,500-year-old tombs. This private tour steps up: providing personal air-conditioned transport, an Egyptologist guide, and the bonus of a camel ride, all minus any haggling. Admire the main pyramids and Great Sphinx, hear history you’d miss alone, and opt to explore inside a pyramid (additional cost) and the Valley Temple if you wish.
- Explore Cairo’s Giza Pyramids and Great Sphinx on a private half-day tour
- Skip the worry of cabs, and see and hear more about the sites with a guide
- View the three main pyramids and Sphinx, and enjoy a camel ride
- Relax with private return hotel transfers and a choice of departure times
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
1 Hour camel ride
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entry Fees (Optional)
Inside any of the Pyramids, It Requires a separate Tickets
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half day Guided tour to Giza pyramids Sphinx with 1 Hour Camel ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day Guided tour to Giza pyramids Sphinx with 1 Hour Camel ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half day Guided tour to Giza pyramids Sphinx with 1 Hour Camel ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day Guided tour to Giza pyramids Sphinx with 1 Hour Camel ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day Guided tour to Giza pyramids Sphinx with 1 Hour Camel ride