5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Walk Cairo’s vibrant Al Muizz Street, browse the Khan El Khalili Bazaar, and experience Al Azhar Mosque on a 6-hour exploration of the city’s Islamic heritage. Enter Bab El Fotouh gate and take in the medieval architecture that lines Al Muizz, a street through the heart of historic Cairo. Immerse yourself in the scents and sounds of Egypt’s most iconic souk then visit a millennium-old mosque, whose sturdy minarets and shady arcades were built by the Fatimid Caliphate, and house a renowned school of Islamic studies.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Islamic Cairo Walking Tour: Khan el Khalili, Al-Azhar Mosque?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Islamic Cairo Walking Tour: Khan el Khalili, Al-Azhar Mosque?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Islamic Cairo Walking Tour: Khan el Khalili, Al-Azhar Mosque?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Islamic Cairo Walking Tour: Khan el Khalili, Al-Azhar Mosque?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Islamic Cairo Walking Tour: Khan el Khalili, Al-Azhar Mosque
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCairoWalking Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaWalking Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezWalking Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & Tickets