8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Cairo’s dynamic Christian and Islamic history on a walking day tour of the old city. The outing is divided into two segments. First you’ll visit Christian Coptic Cairo—among the most important locations for Christians in Egypt—and visit a church and a synagogue. After a lunch break at a local restaurant, continue on to learn about Islamic Cairo, where you’ll have the opportunity to enter two mosques.
- Walking tour of Christian Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo
- Tour led by a Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Lunch, snacks, and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Entry Fees (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Snacks & bottled water is always included
Qualified Egyptologist guide (optional)
All transfers in private A-C latest model vehicles
Any Optional tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will have a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisCoptic MuseumSaqqara (Sakkara)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Tahrir SquareDahshurAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Azhar MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueBabylon FortressAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Ibn Tulun MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Pharaonic VillageChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Cairo Opera HouseSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa