3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend an evening cruising the Nile on an evening boat ride that includes dinner and live entertainment. After a convenient hotel pickup, embark on a romantic night out on the water. See the sunset over Cairo, enjoy a delicious dinner, listen to atmospheric live music, and watch two traditional dance performances—a belly dancing and Tanoura Sofy show.
- Cruise the Nile River at night and enjoy dinner and a show on board
- Listen to live music and see an incredible Cairo sunset from the Nile Maxim
- Get a taste of Egyptian culture with two impressive dance performances
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
Open Buffet Dinner
Water and drinks
any Optional Tours
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nile Maxim Dinner Cruise on the Nile?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nile Maxim Dinner Cruise on the Nile?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nile Maxim Dinner Cruise on the Nile?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nile Maxim Dinner Cruise on the Nile?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Just book the cruise, do not book the private transfer." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews