4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Expert Tour guide
Entry Visa to Egypt,
any Optional Tours Such as Museum.Mummies Room at the Museum it Requires 100 EGP
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Camel Ride at Giza Pyramids
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cairo Half Day Tour Visit Egyptian Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cairo Half Day Tour Visit Egyptian Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cairo Half Day Tour Visit Egyptian Museum?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cairo Half Day Tour Visit Egyptian Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "But was busy, but was handy to have a tour guide to explain things and also showed interest into the museum." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Hakim MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumBabylon FortressNile RiverCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Khan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareColossus of Ramses II at MemphisChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cairo Opera HouseMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaBen Ezra SynagogueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Azhar MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Islamic Cairo