8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Expert Tour guide
Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Camel Ride at Giza Pyramids
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel And Khan Khalili Bazaar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel And Khan Khalili Bazaar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel And Khan Khalili Bazaar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel And Khan Khalili Bazaar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera HouseAl-Azhar MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Pharaonic VillageBabylon FortressAl-Hakim MosqueIbn Tulun MosqueIslamic CairoPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Coptic MuseumTahrir SquareDahshurAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Nile RiverOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)