1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi in your van
One-way private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY bes Egypt tours - day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Arrival Transfer: Cairo International Airport to Giza or Cairo Hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Arrival Transfer: Cairo International Airport to Giza or Cairo Hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Arrival Transfer: Cairo International Airport to Giza or Cairo Hotel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Arrival Transfer: Cairo International Airport to Giza or Cairo Hotel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "There are numerous car services, some of which are inside the terminal, so you will need to get your luggage, go through the final security check, and then you will see your driver outside." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportCairoAirport & Hotel Transfers - GizaTransportation Services - GizaPrivate Drivers - GizaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Port SaidTransportation Services - Port SaidPrivate Drivers - Port SaidAirport & Hotel Transfers - AlexandriaTransportation Services - AlexandriaPrivate Drivers - AlexandriaCategory
Saqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Islamic CairoCairo Opera HouseHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsColossus of Ramses II at MemphisKhan Al-KhaliliAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurAl-Azhar MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumCoptic MuseumBen Ezra SynagoguePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)