12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fly to Luxor for a day of sightseeing and be back in Cairo hotel in time for bed. This private excursion offers an easy way to see the wonders of Luxor with round-trip flights, lunch, a trip to the Valley of the Kings, an Egyptologist guide, and rides by felucca sail boat and camel. You’ll pack more into one day with a preplanned itinerary than you could manage to see alone.
- Book one convenient package that covers your Cairo to Luxor travel logistics
- Make use of a Cairo hotel pickup and drop-off service for a relaxing full day
- Check off must-do Egypt activities like a felucca crossing and a camel ride
- Hear the history of the Valley of the Kings from an Egyptologist guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned transport
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
Bottled water during your trip.
soft and hot drinks during tours
typical Egyptian lunch during sailing
Private qualified Egyptology guide
sailing Nile felucca
All Taxes & service charge
door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This itinerary is flexible so we can amend any part of it upon your request
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up time depends on your hotel location but usually between 4:30 am to 6 am
- Another latnguages are available with extra cost upon your reques
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,Tours,Sailing Felucca,Camel&Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,Tours,Sailing Felucca,Camel&Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,Tours,Sailing Felucca,Camel&Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,Tours,Sailing Felucca,Camel&Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,Tours,Sailing Felucca,Camel&Lunch
12 to 14 hours
12 hours 14 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursHelicopter ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursSailingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoSafagaAswanAlexandriaGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorSharm el SheikhAir Tours - GizaHelicopter Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaWater Tours - GizaSailing - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaAir Tours - SuezHelicopter Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezWater Tours - SuezSailing - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidHelicopter Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Azhar MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cairo Opera HouseChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)DahshurCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pharaonic VillageKhan Al-KhaliliIbn Tulun MosqueBabylon FortressAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tahrir SquareAl-Hakim MosqueIslamic CairoAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)