8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
During your next layover in Cairo, skip the long wait in the airport and visit Egypt’s top attractions. Hit up downtown locations like the Egyptian Museum and Tahrir Square, and tick off the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx—with plenty of time to catch your next flight. Tours include a personalized pickup with signboard at arrivals, and comfortable transfers between locations in an air-conditioned private vehicle.
- A layover tour of top sights in Cairo and Giza, with private airport pickup and car transfers
- Make the most of your wait: tick off celebrated sites, from downtown Cairo to ancient Giza
- Upgrade to include a camel or horseback ride, or to visit inside one of Giza’s pyramids
- Personalized, flexible itineraries: arrive back at the airport in time for your next flight
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks & bottled water is always included
parking and fuel charges
All Transfers in Private AC latest model Vehicle
any Optional Tours i.e entering any of the Pyramids it Requires additional Tickets can be bought during the visit
Entry Fees (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting outside the terminal and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Layover Tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Layover Tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo Layover Tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo Layover Tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaLayover Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidLayover Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaLayover Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Nile RiverAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Cairo Opera HouseDahshurSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Islamic CairoSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Azhar MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Pharaonic VillageCoptic MuseumAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Gayer-Anderson MuseumTahrir Square