6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Cairo’s churches, mosques, markets, and antiquities on this all-day excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit the Egyptian Museum and check out the King Tut exhibit and other important artifacts. Explore the 12th century citadel and marvel at historic religious sites like the Hanging Church, the synagogue of Ben Ezra, and the Mosque of Amr Ibn Al-As. Finish at the famed Khan el Khalili bazaar, Cairo’s sprawling 700-year-old market.
- Get a taste of old Cairo with a tour of its churches, mosques and markets
- Visit historic churches, synagogues, mosques, and the Citadel of Salah El-Din
- Pick up spices and perfumes while bargaining your way through the souk
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private - Egyptology - Experienced tour guide (EN-FR-GR-SP-PR-RU-IT)..
Private pickup and drop-off from and to your location.
Private road transfers on modern vehicle with a safe & professional driver (pickup-day tour-dropoff)
All taxes, service fees and handling charges.
Tickets (Entrance fees & Sub Additional tickets might be requested.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
** Pickup and drop off will be at your address / Location (Hotel / Airport / House) in Cairo or Giza.
** This Tour is private day trip (not shared with other customers).
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Travel Egypt - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo full day city tour with private modern car and tour guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo full day city tour with private modern car and tour guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo full day city tour with private modern car and tour guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Cairo Opera HouseDahshurGayer-Anderson MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Azhar MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliCoptic MuseumPharaonic VillageAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tahrir Square