5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on this guided, private, half-day tour. Marvel at the Great Sphinx, a large half-human, half-lion statue, and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. Also, take a ride on a camel for a view of more pyramids along the Giza plateau at the edge of the Sahara Desert. All entrance fees plus lunch and a hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- See one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Visit the Great Sphinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Take a ride on a camel in the Sahara Desert
- Lunch is included
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Light lunch
30 Mintues camel Ride around Giza pyramids
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or any location
Pick up and Drop off are included
Please contact us for exact pickup time and location (contact details will be provided
on your voucher) after booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Top Rated Private Trip to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Top Rated Private Trip to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Top Rated Private Trip to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Top Rated Private Trip to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidUnique Experiences - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsKhan Al-KhaliliCairo Opera HouseTahrir SquareGayer-Anderson MuseumIslamic CairoSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Ben Ezra SynagogueIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pharaonic VillageChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Nile RiverCoptic MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Saqqara (Sakkara)