6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gain a deeper understanding of Cairo's religious roots and spiritual influences on this popular tour that highlights the city's Islamic and Christian heritage. Follow your private guide through mosques, churches and the Bin Ezra synagogue as you learn more about how distinctly different--and strikingly similar--faiths coexist in this great destination.
- Experience the spiritual side of CairoTour mosques, churches and synagogues with an expert EgyptologistEnjoy the personalized attention of a private guidePerfect for culture buffs
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all hotels in Cairo and Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Look at Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spiritual Private Islamic and Christian Tour in Cairo with Lunch and Private Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Spiritual Private Islamic and Christian Tour in Cairo with Lunch and Private Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Spiritual Private Islamic and Christian Tour in Cairo with Lunch and Private Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueAl-Hakim MosqueCoptic MuseumAl-Azhar MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisKhan Al-KhaliliGayer-Anderson MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Islamic CairoChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Saqqara (Sakkara)Nile RiverAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cairo Opera HouseMosque of Amr ibn Al-As