- Book in advance and secure your Cairo or Giza airport arrival transfer online
- Skip the taxi lines at Cairo Airport, and avoid confusing car rental options
- Relax and leave the driving and map work to a professional local driver
- Keep cool and ride in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle
Departure & Return
Once you get outside the terminal you will find our representative waiting and he will be holding a sign showing customer`s name on it
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.Visa Fees Costs 25 $ some Nationalities can obtain it on arrival at Cairo airport and some other must apply for it in advance
- Arrival details is required i.e airline Company name and Flight Number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms