8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private vehicle with driver for 8 hours
Private licensed tour guide for 8 hours
Entrance fee to Egyptian museum
Entrance to Ammoez street ticket
Entrance to Old Cairo area
Pick up and drop off in your hotel or place of choice in Cairo
COVID 19 FREE
Food and drinks
Other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or place of choice in El Cairo
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/17/2020 - 12/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available under request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of The Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of The Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of The Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of The Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of The Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Pharaonic Village Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & Tickets