8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Combine the rich heritage of Cairo with the magic of a 5-day, 4-night Nile cruise on this comprehensive Egypt vacation package—a must for any lover of history. In Cairo, discover the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, and Coptic Cairo. Then fly to Luxor to see the temples of Karnak, Luxor, and Hatshepsut, and stroll the Valley of the Kings, before cruising to Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan. Tour includes flights, private hotel and airport transfers, and most meals.
- Discover Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan, and enjoy a 4-night Nile cruise
- Follow the path of the pharaohs at the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings
- Savor a range of delicious meals in Cairo and on board your cruise ship
- Relax with private airport, hotel, and port transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
All tours in Cairo (Private Tours) joining English-speaking Guide
Lunch during your trip in Cairo
Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
Meals as mention in the above itinerary
Bottled water during the trip
All service charges and taxes
Domestic flights Cairo/Luxor/Aswan/Cairo
Entry visa to Egypt
Any optional tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reflections Travel
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8672P91
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Babylon FortressSaqqara (Sakkara)Cairo Opera HouseAl-Azhar MosqueAl-Hakim MosqueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Gayer-Anderson MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Nile RiverIslamic CairoPharaonic VillageBen Ezra SynagogueCoptic MuseumSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsTahrir SquareDahshurAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)