- Private day trip to Alexandria from Cairo by air-conditioned minivan
- Follow the lush Nile Valley to Alexandria on Egypt’s Mediterranean coast
- See top Alexandria attractions such as the Fort of Qaitbay and Pompey’s Pillar, a triumphal Roman column
- Learn about the city’s history and break for an included seafood lunch
- Explore the Kom el Shogafa catacombs, underground Roman burial chambers lined with sculptures and murals
- Visit the new Alexandria Library, an echo of the city's ancient predecessor, one of the greatest of antiquity
- Enjoy in-depth attention from a private guide, with personalized commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tree of Life Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms