3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Cairo and Upper Egypt’s ancient landmarks on a cost effective and hassle-free multi-day tour. After a convenient hotel pickup from Cairo or Giza City, visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and the centuries-old Khan El Khalili bazaar with a guide. Catch a flight to Aswan and visit historic sites like the Valley of the Kings and Abu Simbel. Enjoy lunch, transportation, and accommodations included.
- Tour Cairo and Upper Egypt’s historic sites on a multi-day adventure
- Visit the Giza pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and the Khan Khalili bazaar
- Explore important temples in Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel
- Enjoy meals, transportation, and accommodations included in one package
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
any Optional Tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egyptian Felucca ride On the Nile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Cairo & Luxor & Aswan By Round Flight From Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Cairo & Luxor & Aswan By Round Flight From Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Cairo & Luxor & Aswan By Round Flight From Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Cairo & Luxor & Aswan By Round Flight From Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Cairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumSaqqara (Sakkara)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsKhan Al-KhaliliAl-Hakim MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueTahrir SquareNile RiverBabylon FortressDahshurPharaonic VillageAl-Azhar MosqueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)