6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the tourist crowds and gain intimate insight into Egypt’s 3 most iconic landmarks on a private tour of the Great Pyramids, Sphinx, and Egyptian Museum. Benefit from your Egyptologist guide’s full attention as you tick off the Big 3 in just 1 day, and enjoy round-trip transfer from your hotel for a hassle-free experience.
- Optimize your time in Cairo with a comprehensive full-day itinerary
- Round-trip transport ensures seamless transfer between dispersed sites
- Depart at a convenient time for you on a private tour
- Leave the travel book behind with insights provided by your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Entry / Admission to the Giza Pyramids
Entry/Admission - Pyramids of The Sphinx
Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Entry / Admission to go inside the Great Pyramid $25 to be paid upon your visit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Will pick all our clients from hotels lobby / home address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Egyptian Museum with Local Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Egyptian Museum with Local Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Egyptian Museum with Local Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Egyptian Museum with Local Lunch
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 40 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Gayer-Anderson MuseumAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaNile RiverPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Hakim MosqueCoptic MuseumAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)DahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Azhar MosqueCairo Opera HouseOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsKhan Al-KhaliliBen Ezra SynagoguePharaonic VillageBabylon Fortress