8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Cairo’s very best on a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts, and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza and go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx. Pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum and explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide. Then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts, and antiques.
- Private, full-day tour of Cairo's essential destinations
- Explore ancient sites and the Egyptian museum with an experienced guide
- Learn about Egypt's history and culture
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Find unique souvenirs at a renowned bazaar
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at a good quality restaurant
30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Babylon FortressGayer-Anderson MuseumCairo Opera HouseAl-Azhar MosqueIbn Tulun MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Ben Ezra SynagoguePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Coptic MuseumDahshurSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pharaonic VillageAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)