Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cairo or Giza.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A child from 6 to 11 accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.
- All hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Child rate applies only when sharing two paying adults.
- If your arrival to Aswan is so early, so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as Cruise check in at 12:00.
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars,per person per trip and valid,except during Christmas,New Year,Easter holidays.
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile, Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated.We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order.
- If the trip to Abu Simbel cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$ USD per person.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4 Nights Cruise Luxor To Aswan & Abu Simbel with train rounded trip from Cairo.