Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coptic attractions mentioned in the program
Transfers in a private car
Lunch in a local restaurant
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or airport
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY travel to church
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to St.Cathrine Monastery & Moses mountain for 1 night /2 day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to St.Cathrine Monastery & Moses mountain for 1 night /2 day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to St.Cathrine Monastery & Moses mountain for 1 night /2 day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to St.Cathrine Monastery & Moses mountain for 1 night /2 day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaOvernight Tours - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaBen Ezra SynagogueGayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisBabylon FortressChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Coptic MuseumDahshurPharaonic VillageAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Ibn Tulun MosqueTahrir SquareAl-Hakim MosqueNile RiverAl-Azhar Mosque