8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get off the beaten track and out into some of Egypt’s most startling natural wonders with a professional photographer on a private tour. Start with Egypt’s highest waterfalls at Wadi El-Rayan then progress to the Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan), known for its extraordinary fossils. With door-to-door transport and lunch included, there’s no need to haggle: just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Duration: 10 hours<br/>Lunch is Included<br/>Pickup included
- Explore the Valley of the Whales, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Capture Egypt’s highest waterfalls with a professional photographer on hand
- Savor a late lunch at a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transport and a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 8 am our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; Ages 0-5 are free of charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley of Whales and Wadi El Rayan Water Falls Day Tour from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley of Whales and Wadi El Rayan Water Falls Day Tour from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valley of Whales and Wadi El Rayan Water Falls Day Tour from Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valley of Whales and Wadi El Rayan Water Falls Day Tour from Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 10726P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoShore Excursions - Giza4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaSafaris - GizaExtreme - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaShore Excursions - Suez4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezNature and Wildlife - SuezSafaris - SuezExtreme - SuezPorts of Call Tours - SuezShore Excursions - Port Said4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidSafaris - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidPorts of Call Tours - Port SaidCategory
Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Azhar MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumSaqqara (Sakkara)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoNile RiverOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ibn Tulun MosqueCairo Opera HouseDahshurBabylon FortressAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Tahrir SquareColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Ben Ezra Synagogue