8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Plunge into the ancient history of Egypt on a private full-day tour to Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo. Alongside a qualified Egyptologist, you’ll gaze at the Great Pyramid of Giza and stare at the step pyramids of Saqqara. Then, behold the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid in Dahshur while listening to history-rich commentary. Receive undivided attention from your private guide and enjoy round-trip transportation from your Cairo hotel.
- Private full-day tour to Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
- Visit the magnificent Great Pyramid of Giza and the step pyramids of Saqqara
- Learn about the rich history of Ancient Egypt from your private guide
- Round-trip transportation from your Cairo hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Qualified Egyptologist guide
30 minutes camel ride
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tree of Life Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Day-Tour to Pyramids of Giza Saqqara Memphis and Dahshur from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Day-Tour to Pyramids of Giza Saqqara Memphis and Dahshur from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Day-Tour to Pyramids of Giza Saqqara Memphis and Dahshur from Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Day-Tour to Pyramids of Giza Saqqara Memphis and Dahshur from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "However, if you want to have the time to wander around and thoroughly explore the sites, this might not be the best tour for you." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGizaCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Tahrir SquareBen Ezra SynagogueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Pharaonic VillageOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCoptic MuseumBabylon FortressColossus of Ramses II at MemphisNile RiverAl-Azhar MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)DahshurAl-Hakim MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Khan Al-KhaliliPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Ibn Tulun MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)