Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the wonders of Giza, and don’t worry about the logistics of finding your own way there: this half-day, private tour offers a flexible and stress-free sightseeing experience. Meet your guide at your area hotel at a time of your choosing, and set off to the world-famous archaeological site. You’ll discover the iconic Giza Pyramids, will see the Great Sphinx of Giza, and will cap off your adventures with a camel ride.
- Discover the Giza Pyramids and the Great Sphinx of Giza
- A private tour lets you customize the itinerary to suit your schedule
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn all about the ancient site’s history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
camel ride 15 minutes
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
entry fees tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Book Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hours tour Giza pyramids ,Sphinx , Valley temple and camel ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hours tour Giza pyramids ,Sphinx , Valley temple and camel ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hours tour Giza pyramids ,Sphinx , Valley temple and camel ride
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)DahshurCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Pharaonic VillageOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Cairo Opera HouseTahrir SquareAl-Hakim MosqueCoptic MuseumGayer-Anderson MuseumBen Ezra SynagogueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Babylon FortressSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Khan Al-KhaliliAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis