8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Staying in Cairo needn’t mean missing out on Egypt’s other ancient capital—Luxor. On this private tour, fly from Cairo to Luxor for the day, and visit the key highlights: the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahary, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Karnak. Along the way, get personalized insights into ancient Egypt from your private guide.
- Fly from Cairo to Luxor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for the day
- Check off four key Luxor highlights, including the Valley of the Kings
- Enjoy personal attention and historical insights from your private guide
- Relax with private, door-to-door, round-trip airport transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Domestic flight two ways
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
cairo and giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Luxor private Tour from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Luxor private Tour from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 37291P97
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaWalking Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Tahrir SquareAl-Hakim MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Islamic CairoAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pharaonic VillageNile RiverCoptic MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Cairo Opera HouseGayer-Anderson MuseumSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ben Ezra SynagogueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisIbn Tulun MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-As