13 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
domestic flight tickets Cairo/luxor/Cairo
pick up and drop off by air conditioning transport
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled water during your trip.
Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
Private qualified Egyptology guide
All Taxes & service charge
sugar cane the famous juice in luxor
valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
west and east banks
entrance fees(around 60$ per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from any hotel or airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sphinx Of Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Day Tour: Luxor from Cairo by Plane with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Day Tour: Luxor from Cairo by Plane with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Day Tour: Luxor from Cairo by Plane with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Day Tour: Luxor from Cairo by Plane with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursExtremeSailingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGizaLuxorAswanCairo4WD Tours - GizaAir Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaWater Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaSailing - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - SuezAir Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezWater Tours - SuezExtreme - SuezSailing - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Babylon FortressOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ibn Tulun MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliAl-Hakim MosqueTahrir SquareChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisDahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Islamic CairoMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Cairo Opera House