Departure & Return
Meet at Nakoda Lakeside Lodge on Highway 1A between Morley and Exshaw, no later than 1:15pm. Please print driving directions from the website: http://chinookrafting.com/plan-and-book/directions-maps/
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum number for tour to run is eight people. Minimum needed for transport is three people.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Minimum weight is 40 pounds (18 kg). Maximum weight is 350 pounds (159 kg).
- Transport option is only available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays under activity title Kananaskis River Rafting Adventure with Transport.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Each booking must be for a minimum of 4 guests. Each raft will be private per booking and will hold 4 to 7 guests.
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests are required to bring a face mask with them to wear on the bus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands