Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Travelers and Suppliers will coordinate the pick location and start times within the given time periods. i.e. Pickup time and address in San Francisco City and the Bay area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1st Classic Transportation Inc. reserves the right to END A SERVICE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND, if the Chauffeur deems the activity on board our vehicles to be either unsafe or illegal or the party is not cooperating with reasonable requests/instructions from the Chauffeur. The party will be either dropped off on the spot or to the nearest Law Enforcement Office.
- Executive Class SUV's accommodate up to 6 passengers comfortably.
- Executive Class Sedan's accommodate up to 3 passengers comfortably.
- Executive Sprinter Van’s accommodate up to 12 passengers comfortably.
- Infant & Toddler Car Seats available upon request.
- This is a private Charter service. Only your group will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 1st Classic Airport Transportation Limousine Car Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms