- All food is included
- Learn cooking skills you can put into practice at home
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group lesson
- Enjoy the intimate atmosphere of your instructor’s home
Departure & Return
We will meet in the courtyard of 19 Forest St in Cambridge, MA. Please note that this experience is in CAMBRIDGE, not Boston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Homemade Pasta Lesson - Make and Eat Fresh Pasta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.