Explore our promoted experiences
- Save time and visit Bath and Stonehenge in a day
- No need to book a taxi: Enjoy round-trip transport from Cambridge
- Avoid long ticket lines: Admission to Stonehenge is included
- Go on walking tours and learn about local history from your guide
Departure & Return
Please wait under the canopy outside the main entrance to Parkside Pool/Kelsey Kerridge Sports Centre on Gonville Place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted to join our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- You must contact us in advance of the tour if you will be bringing a child's stroller. We cannot guarantee travel otherwise.
- You must contact us in advance of the tour if you will be bringing a service animal. We cannot guarantee travel otherwise.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roots Travel & Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands