Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore historic Cambridge with a private guide just for your group
- Choose between two great walking routes to suit your interests
- Flexible start times let you work around trains or fit more into the day
- Qualified Cambridge guide is allowed to lead groups inside the colleges
Departure & Return
We will meet visitors by agreement at any location in the city centre. The most frequent place for meeting is at the front of the Guildhall, opposite the market.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cambridge On Foot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend this particular tour and our terrific guide, Dick Matthews, if you wish to see and learn about the University of Cambridge." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews