Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Chichen Itza plus free time to explore on your own
- Use the swimming pools and stroll through the botanical gardens at Mayaland Resort
- Enjoy a Yucatecan lunch and a performance by the regional ballet
- Round-trip transportation by Mercedes Benz
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels (Pick-up between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM depending on your hotel). No service pick-up for hotels at downtown:
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Cancun, the meeting point will be at the Bonampak Hotel.
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Playa del Carmen or in its surroundings, the meeting point will be at The Reef Coco Beach, The Reef Playacar or The Reef 28.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Double occupancy rates require a minimum 2 people.
- Prices are per person.
- No service pick-up for hotels at downtown, the pick up time at the meeting point will be notified at the moment of confirming the service.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- NOTE: Buffet lunch on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day from Cancun: Chichen Itza Tour & Overnight stay at Mayaland Resort .