4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Drive an ATV through the Mexican jungle on a combination off-roading and cenote tour from Playa del Carmen that explores Yucatan nature above and below ground. Visit a pair of crystal-clear cenotes to swim, snorkel, and zipline, discovering a jumble of underwater stalactites and stalagmites formed over thousands of years. This half-day ATV adventure tour includes a lunch of a Yucatan-style tamal, as well as pickup and drop-off at hotels in Playa del Carmen.
- Combination ATV and cenote tour with lunch
- Drive through the jungle on an ATV
- Swim in two different cenotes
- Snorkel to see the underwater rock formations
- Enjoy a lunch of local cuisine
- Round-trip transport from Playa del Carmen
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip air-conditioned transportation from your hotel door
Security gear: Helmets for ziplines and ATV ride, lifejackets at the cenote and lockers
Specialized and bilingual guides
6 ziplines and 3 interactive bridges
50 minute all terrain vehicle (ATV) ride through the jungle
50 min. free time at a 100% natural open cenote with zipline and 3 platforms to jump into the water.
Photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Morning tour: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Afternoon tour: 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
We provide pick up from Cancún, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen
Pick up & Drop off time are according to your hotel/accommodation distance and will be confirmed after the reservation by email.
Please note the following information is required:
- Name and Address.
- Specify if you want the MORNING TOUR or the AFTERNOON TOUR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min. Age to Drive 16+
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight 140 Kg. for ziplines.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY SCUBA LIBRE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Cenote & Ziplines Activities from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Cenote & Ziplines Activities from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Cenote & Ziplines Activities from Riviera Maya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Cenote & Ziplines Activities from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Cenote & Ziplines Activities from Riviera Maya
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCenotes Sac ActunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)CoCo Bongo CancunXenses ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageXoximilco CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Ventura ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaInteractive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCaptain Hook CancunMandala NightclubXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cave of the Sleeping SharksMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)