Departure & Return
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 7:30 am to 8:30 am. The pick up time varies according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. We can pick you up from Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal and Riviera Maya. Consider from Cancun if your hotel is located in Playa Mujeres, Cancun hotel zone, Cancun downtown and Riviera Cancun and please consider from Riviera Maya if your hotel is located in Puerto Morelos, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Playa Maroma and Paradise Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Super Combo, ATV in Cancun with Ziplines, Reef Snorkel, Cenote, lunch w / transfer.