Are you interested in?
65 Tours & Activities
1746 Tours & Activities
Puerto Morelos Reef National Park (Parque Nacional Arrecife de Puerto Morelos) Tours
27 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the waters of the coast of Cancun and Puerto Morelos with a knowledgeable guide on this exciting outing. You’ll be at the helm of a powerful speedboat exploring explore the mangrove forests of Nichupte Lagoon. Then, zip through the water to the next snorkeling spot, Arrecife National Park. The park is part of the Mesoamerican Caribbean Reef system and teems with marine life, fish, and corals.
- Drive your own speedboat
- Knowledgeable guide explains marine life and ecosystem
- Snorkel along a beautiful coral reef
- All necessary equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual instructor ( he will lead & guide the tour)
Snorkeling gear (mask, vest, snorkel, fins)
40minutes snorkeling on the reef
Dock fee and Ocean National Park tax are not included ($13 usd per person, to be paid at check-in)
Ground transport (optional at extra cost)
Photo service and souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointSealife Marina, Blvd. Kukulcan km 15.6, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must arrive 30 minutes ahead of time for safety instructions and general boat driving instructions
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for pregnant women
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children traveling alone must present a letter of permission and responsibility signed by the parents
- Please at the time of making your reservation it is important that you inform us at what time you want your activity, the hours are 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm. Thanks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Riviera Maya Travel Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Speed Boat and Snorkel Jungle Tour from Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Speed Boat and Snorkel Jungle Tour from Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Speed Boat and Snorkel Jungle Tour from Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Speed Boat and Snorkel Jungle Tour from Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 33865P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Boating - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenJet Boating - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelJet Boating - CozumelCategory
CoCo Bongo CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Ventura ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeJolly Roger Pirate ShipKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXenses ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis MayaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cenotes Sac ActunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza