- Full-day city sightseeing tour: Cancun, Puerto Morelos, and Playa del Carmen
- Tour the archaeological ruins of El Meco
- Stroll Quinta Avenida and visit Playa Delfines
- Snacks and bottled water provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
If the traveler is staying at a hotel on the Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen or any location that we can not reach but still wants to be picked up, please get in contact with the us as soon as posible in order to provide the extra fee
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
The Maya Museum does not operate on monday, if the booking is for monday, the time will be at to the other stops
What To Expect
Then continue aboard your air-conditioned vehicle for an introduction to the highlights of downtown Cancun. You'll get an overview of the city parks, schools, markets, shopping malls, bus station, city hall, hotels, and hospitals that comprise daily life.
Heading south, you'll arrive at Puerto Morelos, the country's youngest municipality. Snap photos of its lighthouse, seen from downtown, and glimpse part of the world's second-largest barrier reef: the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. Upon reaching Playa del Carmen, browse the colorful handicraft shops and restaurants during a stroll down Quinta Avenida (Fifth Avenue). You can purchase lunch (own expense) during 2 hours of free time here.
Playa Delfines is your final stop, with opportunities to take pictures of the Mexican Caribbean, before return transport to your Cancun hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring cash if you'd like to buy souvenirs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cancun City Sightseeing Tour .