- Private sightseeing and shopping tour of Cancun
- Visit Cancun attractions including the Mayan ruins of El Meco, the Playa Delfines viewpoint, and Boulevard Kukulcan
- Hit the shops at the Malecón Américas mall and haggle over souvenirs at a handicrafts market
- Sample Mexico’s national drink with a tour and tasting at the Tequila Museum
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Ideal introduction to Cancun for first-time visitors or those short on time
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from any acomodattion within Cancun City.
What To Expect
On the way back to the city, stop at Artesanías Celso, a popular local artisan market, where you’ll have chance to shop for beautifully made handicrafts, Taxco silver, and woven goods such as blankets and hammocks. Don’t forget to practice your haggling skills, as there are plenty of bargains to be found.
After around an hour at the market, it’s time for a more upmarket shopping experience, at the huge Malecón Américas shopping mall. You’ll have around an hour and a half of free time to explore the exclusive boutiques and local designer stores, making the most of the duty free prices.
Next, enjoy some post-shopping sightseeing as you drive through Cancun and soak up the buzzing atmosphere of Boulevard Kukulcan, while your guide points out memorable landmarks and points of interest. Stop in Plaza Kukulkan to visit the Tequila Museum and uncover the secrets of Mexico’s world-famous drink on a tour of the museum, which is home to an incredible 400 different brands of tequila. Of course, you’ll have chance to sample some before you leave.
There’s just time for one more stop – at the Playa Delfines lookout point, where you’ll enjoy incredible views over Cancun’s beaches and along the Caribbean coast. Be sure to pose for photos by the colorful Cancun sign, before heading back to the city, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel name is required in order to confirm your pick up time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs and mobility scooters with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, including children.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xightseeing Xcursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Cancun Shopping and City Tour.