- Enjoy excellent snorkeling at a reef location
- Relax on the boat and at a private beach club
- Open bar and buffet lunch included
- Upgrade to include round-trip transport from hotels in Cancun or the Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
We pick up in Hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone, Cancun Downtown (meeting points) and Riviera Maya (Hotel pick up commence prior to departure time).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sailing Catamarans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I suggest taking a taxi to the dolphin discovery and see if you can swim the dolphins within your time frame before you have to leave." See review
- "Rent a golf cart in Isla Mujeres and drive yourself around the island in one hour." See review
- "Unfortunately we couldn't snorkel due to bad weather, and of course we appreciated the safety concerns but I wish it had been more clear that this wasn't a guarantee." See review