7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Sailing tour to Isla Mujeres from Cancun and back on a catamaran
Open bar service (domestic drinks and liquors only)
Visit to downtown Isla Mujeres
Buffet lunch at a beach club in Isla Mujeres
Dock fee & reef tax per person (13 USD approximately)
Any other service or product not mentioned on the inclusions list
Departure & Return
Cancun 28, Mercado, 77516 Soledad de Graciano Sánchez, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catamaran Isla Mujeres with transportation from Cancun.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran Isla Mujeres with transportation from Cancun.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catamaran Isla Mujeres with transportation from Cancun.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran Isla Mujeres with transportation from Cancun.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "There was not a lot of time spent on any one activity which was good, because then you could decide if it was of interest to do again either snorkeling or returning to Isla Mujeres." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenDay Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksMandala NightclubCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xoximilco CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillagePalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis Maya