12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most visited attractions in Mexico. On this private tour, combine a guided visit to the ruins with other Yucatan highlights. Admire the stunning pink lagoons of Las Coloradas, cool off with a swim in the Ik-Kil cenote, and spot pink flamingos and crocodiles on a cruise around the Ria Lagartos biosphere reserve.
- Incredible photo opportunities at Chichen Itza and Las Coloradas
- Delicious Mexican-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cancun hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour with a professional certificated private guide
Water, sweet snack, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
Transport by private comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
All the entrance fees and taxes, no hidden charges
Private boat at Rio Lagartos reserve
Departure & Return
JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa , Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 14.5 Lote 40-A, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 MexicoFor this private tour pick up from any accommodation (vacation rentals, hostel, hotel, etc) in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen or Tulum is included in the price.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: towels, swimwear, repellent, sunscreen.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour at Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, and Las Coloradas with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour at Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, and Las Coloradas with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour at Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, and Las Coloradas with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour at Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, and Las Coloradas with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Only complaint was that it was very pricy so for a private tour that started very early I would have expected some kind of breakfast to be included." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour at Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, and Las Coloradas with Lunch
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Playa Norte (North Beach)Xoximilco CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Interactive Aquarium CancunXenotes Oasis MayaXotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunMandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Captain Hook CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac Actun