12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most visited attractions in Mexico. On this private tour, combine a guided visit to the ruins with other Yucatan highlights. Admire the stunning pink lagoons of Las Coloradas, cool off with a swim in the Ik-Kil cenote, and spot pink flamingos and crocodiles on a cruise around the Ria Lagartos biosphere reserve.
- Incredible photo opportunities at Chichen Itza and Las Coloradas
- Delicious Mexican-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cancun hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour with a professional certificated private guide
Water, sweet snack, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
Transport by private comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
All the entrance fees and taxes, no hidden charges
Private boat at Rio Lagartos reserve
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this private tour pick up from any accommodation (vacation rentals, hostel, hotel, etc) in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen or Tulum is included in the price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: towels, swimwear, repellent, sunscreen.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen-Itza, Cenote Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, Las Coloradas Private Tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen-Itza, Cenote Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, Las Coloradas Private Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen-Itza, Cenote Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, Las Coloradas Private Tour with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen-Itza, Cenote Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, Las Coloradas Private Tour with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Only complaint was that it was very pricy so for a private tour that started very early I would have expected some kind of breakfast to be included." See review
Product code: 32724P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xoximilco CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Airport VIP LoungeCoCo Bongo CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Interactive Aquarium CancunXenotes Oasis MayaXotik-Ha EcoParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Mandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cenotes Sac Actun