- Full-day, private tour of Coba and Chichen Itza
- Experience two of Mexico's top ancient sites
- Explore each archeological site with a private guide
- Swim in a vine-draped cenote
- Travel in a private, climate-controlled vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Tulum and the Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant meals not included
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Early pick up at 06.00 am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms