10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most out of your time in the Yucatan by booking this full-day guided trip to Chichen Itza and Coba, two of the most important archeological sites in the southern Mexico. Take delight in the sight of these wonders and then indulge in a hearty Mexican lunch. After, visit Ik Kil cenote.
- Guided day trip to Chichen Itza and Coba, followed by a stop at Ik Kil cenote
- Learn about the history of ancient Mexico while visiting the temples
- Take delight in the sights of the Mexican jungle
- Indulge in a hearty buffet lunch of Mexican delights
- Visit an authentic cenote
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan Toyota Hiace
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancun and Puerto Juarez
Early pick up
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant meals not included
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Early pick up aprox at 06.00 am
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chichen Itza and Coba Ruins and Swimming in Cenote from Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chichen Itza and Coba Ruins and Swimming in Cenote from Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chichen Itza and Coba Ruins and Swimming in Cenote from Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Chichen Itza and Coba Ruins and Swimming in Cenote from Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
CoCo Bongo CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Interactive Aquarium CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXenses ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillageCaptain Hook CancunXenotes Oasis MayaGarrafon Natural Reef ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Playa Norte (North Beach)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura Park