- Take a trip through the Yucatan jungle on horseback
- No horseback riding experience necessary
- Snacks, water, and towels provided
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun or Playa del Carmen
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Spend the next portion of the tour exploring the jungle, observing and learning about the local flora and fauna as you travel. You also learn about the local practice of making bubblegum from materials found in the peninsula's forest. Once you reach a natural cenote, or limestone sinkhole, dismount for a swim in the cool water. Towels are provided for you, but please bring your swimsuit if you plan on swimming.
Enjoy drinks and snacks before returning to Rancho Bonanza. Then catch your ride back to Cancun or Playa del Carmen for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight is 220 lbs (100 kg)
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen and biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, sunglasses, long pants for riding, and a swimsuit
- Some experience on horseback is recommended
- Minimum age is 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We can only operate the activity with 2 children per schedule and minors are considered from 8 to 17 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Bonanza
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff