- Full-day Isla Mujeres sailing trip from Cancún
- Swim and snorkel from the boat
- Enjoy all-inclusive access with lunch and an open bar
- Get free time to visit Isla Mujeres
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour time 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Pick up & Drop off time are according to your hotel/accommodation distance and will be confirmed after the reservation by email
What To Expect
Pause at a local reef system to learn why the Riviera Maya is a world-class diving and snorkeling destination—all equipment is provided, and you’ll snorkel alongside an experienced crew who create a relaxing environment for beginning and experienced snorkelers. It’s common to spot trumpet fish, angel fish, barracuda and bright starfish in the water here, and friendly nurse sharks can occasionally be seen exploring the reefs.
Dock at Isla Mujeres for some independent exploration, with local tips on the best places to find souvenirs and handicrafts (hint: this is a great place to find gold and silver jewelry). Take a break for lunch at a beach club, and take in the best of Isla Mujeres before setting sail and returning to Cancún.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended to bring flip flops, biodegradable sunscreen, hat, cash, swimsuit and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY SCUBA LIBRE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Cancun.