- Skip-the-line admission ticket to Chichen Itza
- Save hours of waiting outside of the New7Wonder of the World
- Create a personalized itinerary on a self-guided tour
- Tick off highlights such as the Ball Court and the Temple of Warriors
Departure & Return
Departure PointChichen Itza Mexico
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To get your tickets please go to the office next to the final entrance to the shop called "Calendario Maya". Do not make the line of the ticket office. Once in the booth show your printed or e-voucher to get your tickets and get direct entrance. Please find our banner for Trip Advisor Signage for Ticketed Attractions and redeem your voucher only in the main entrance to the site.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Chichen Itza.