Explore our promoted experiences
- Unique experience: Explore life under the Caribbean Sea
- Learn about how the underwater museum was created from your guide
- Includes a delicious lunch: No need to bring your own
- Includes the use of all necessary snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Take a bus to the hotel zone and reach km 2.2, it´s so easy. We are at the backside of the Imperial Las Perlas Hotel. Daily we offer a schedule to the beautiful reefs of Isla Mujeres, the boat sets sail at 10:00 in the morning so you must arrive at the marina Las Perlas at 9:30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Avoid this tour from Tulum: it doesn’t worth to spend more than 3 hours in microbus filled-up completely, stopping many times on different resorts to pickup tourists." See review