8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Add some excitement to your Cancun vacation by taking the family to this expansive water park. While the kids get tired of lounging on the beach or at a resort, a water park keeps the whole family engaged and entertained. The park offers everything from a lazy river and spa pool to exciting rides like the Tropical Whizzard and Freefall.
- Enjoy the thrills of slides and rides or relax while the kids play
- Mix up the activities so no one gets bored
- Provided lockers, showers, and towels make the day hassle-free
- Take advantage of free Wi-Fi at the park
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Luxury Water Park
Free Wifi service
Family slides (4)
Kids world and wave pool
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Morelos Lighthouse, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Holbox and Bacalar Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Newest, Most Amazing Aquatic Attraction in Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Newest, Most Amazing Aquatic Attraction in Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Newest, Most Amazing Aquatic Attraction in Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Newest, Most Amazing Aquatic Attraction in Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenTheme Parks - Playa del CarmenWater Parks - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - CozumelTheme Parks - CozumelWater Parks - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)CoCo Bongo CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXenses ParkXenotes Oasis MayaKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium CancunXotik-Ha EcoPark