- Sail the Caribbean in a historic replica galleon
- Enjoy a family-friendly show
- Order from a regular or premium menu
- Dinner and drinks included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPirate Show Cancun Jolly Roger, Bvld Kukulcan Km 4. 5 Zona Hotelera, Embarcadero Playa Linda, Cancun 77500 Mexico
What To Expect
Take a comfortable seat for the pirate show—your personal pirate waiter will bring you unlimited drinks throughout the night—and watch two fierce, funny groups of rival pirates led by the legendary Captain Black Jack.
For dinner, choose from a regular menu of international favorites, or go premium with grilled lobster tail. Finish the night in high pirate style, with an explosive fireworks display over the Caribbean Sea.
Menu Options Premium (choose one):
• Grilled lobster tail with melted garlic butter
• Surf & Turf: combination of grilled lobster and filet mignon accompanied by your choice of plum or pepper sauce
Regular (choose one):
• Honey-mustard glazed grilled salmon
• Filet mignon in plum or pepper sauce
• Chicken breast filled with manchego cheese and spinach in poblano sauce
Note: Childrens' menu includes nuggets with fries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Important: Please contact Jolly Roger Pirate Ship to advise of your menu choice. Choice between several dishes. Deluxe menu: Surf & Turf, Lobster, Lamb, Asparragus & black truffle risotto or octopus with alioli. Menu Premium: Shrimps, Salmon, BBQ ribs, New York steak, Parmigiana Chicken, Cannellonis, Gnocchi al pesto.
- Please advise advise at booking any alergy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pirate Show Cancun Jolly Roger
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jolly Roger Pirate Night Show and Dinner in Cancun.